Who’s ready to discover a new author? *whispers* Pick me, pick me!* 😉
Today I have the fantastic privilege of interviewing an author who reached out to me about her story centering around time travel and (this is really cool) titled Time Travel.
Grab your favorite drink and get ready for a great interview with author Roxanne San Jose!
About the Book
Angelie Thompson invented a time machine in 2015 and her boyfriend, John Salvador, was accidentally transported back to 1970. Left with no other option, Angelie journeys through time, searching for John. Along the way, she encounters several adventures, meeting new people on her desperate search for her lover.
Meanwhile, stranded in 1970 and with no hope of ever returning back to his own time, John begins a new life, working as a receptionist in Lesti Hotel where he finds a new love, Elisha.
Conflict arises among the characters due to their complicated relationships and when disaster strikes, it’s up to Angelie to save the world with her time machine invention.
The tale of ‘Time Travel’ highlights love, determination and friendship.
– Hi Roxanne! I’m SO excited to be chatting with you! For those who don’t know you, can you share three words to describe yourself?
Hardworking, friendly and passionate
– Yeah! So many congrats on the release of your novel Time Travel! What would you do if you had a time machine? Where would you go?
Thank you so much. I could use it to revisit moments with my family and friends in the Philippines so I can enjoy being with them more.
– Oh, that sounds so wonderful! I have a few friends from the Philippines and could imagine it would be a wonderful time. 🙂 I noticed in your author bio you mentioned having a degree in political science. How did that effect your writing of Time Travel (or if it did)?
Being more patience with my work especially on reading on how to improve my writings such as vocabulary words and grammar.
– Ooo that’s a good reminder for me too! I have to admit that sometimes I’m not very patient with my own work, especially if I’m focusing too much on the future. I’ve heard on numerous occasions that most authors can’t choose a favorite, BUT I wonder who you would want to hang out with for a day. Who’s the lucky character to hang out with? What would you guys do?
Michelle Obama. We will have a Frappuccino in a cafe and talk about her being a former First Lady.
– That would be awesome! Lastly, are you working on a sequel to Time Travel? What can readers expect next?
No, I am not working on a sequel to Time Travel but I am actively promoting it.
– I’m grateful that today I was able to help promote you and your story, Roxanne! 😉 Thank you so much for chatting with me today!
About the Author
My name is Roxanne Angelie Torres San Jose, I was born in Manila, Philippines on September 26, 1989. I migrated in America at the age of 13 and graduated with a degree in Political Science in UNLV Class of 2012.
I love reading and my favorite author are Dan Brown and Paulo Coelho.
Annagram is my first book which was published on March 2015.
My second Book, Time Travel, received a publishing contract with Avid Publishing LLC.