Are you ready to continue the revealing of the special guests at the upcoming Twelve Writers of Christmas Facebook Party on December 12th!?
I hope so because I am so excited to be introducing the twelfth special guest, Abigayle Claire! She’s so so sweet and have loved reading any and all of her blog posts. I’ve also really enjoyed getting to know her through the fun tags she does in her newsletters (which are totally fun if you’re interested in signing up on her website *winks*).
Plus, did I mention she’s left-handed? 😉
About the Author
Abigayle Claire has been inspired to write since she could spell her own name. Her passion wasn’t completing the stories (she did that twice and decided it wasn’t for her), it was jotting down the ideas. Once she experienced the joy that comes with sharing her stories with others, she began penning her stories with the intention of publication.
Writing is her ministry, freelance editing her job, and reading her pastime—all of which prove that God really does know what He’s doing when He inspires a 6-year-old with a pencil in her left hand. Abigayle lives in Central Texas with her parents and 6 younger siblings.
– For those who don’t know you, can you share three words to describe yourself?
Hardest question ever!!! xD Determined, left-handed, musician
– Haha! I think you answered it awesome though! 😉 What’s the best thing about being a writer?
I love that I can touch lives while doing what I love on my own time. It’s still hard work, but it comes with so much opportunity and flexibility!
– Oooo! I really like that. 🙂 How has your spiritual walk influenced your writing?
My own experiences and growth definitely play into the spiritual threads in my books. Without having something personal, I’m not sure I could touch peoples’ lives the same way through my characters. My books wouldn’t be nearly as impactful (or popular) without that. And I’m convinced that without my faith, I would have died of stress while trying to force words a long time ago xP
– Oh my goodness, me too! Haha! I think my experiences and growth play a role in my writing as well. 🙂 If you had the ability to jump into any story and live there for a week, what book would you choose?
Oh my goodness … I’m going to go with An Old-Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott. (And since you’re probably not as familiar with that one, think Little Women.) This is one of my favorite books, and I would love to meet the characters and do all the fun things they do in the winter–parties, opera, baking, sledding–all in carriages and hoop skirts! I think I could survive that for a week! 😉 That’s probably not what you expected, so if I had to go somewhere with an “alternate world” it would be Peter Pan. Because flying and pirates and mermaids and Peter Pan. <3
– That sounds like so much fun! I remember reading Little Women in middle school and enjoying it so much. Thanks so much for chatting with me Abigayle! I am thrilled to have you as one of the special guests at the party and can’t wait to chat again real soon.
*Abigayle will be chatting from 10:25-10:40 PM EST. Wonder what she is going to talk about?*
You’ll have to stop by the party on December 12th to find out! 😉 (But don’t worry! It’s going to be a lot of fun!)
Before you go, be sure to check out some of Abigayle’s books online!