Are you ready to continue the revealing of the special guests at the upcoming Twelve Writers of Christmas Facebook Party on December 12th!?
I hope so because I am so excited to be introducing the eleventh special guest, Rachel Lopez. I have had a blast getting to know her this past year and hope to meet her soon since were state neighbors. Her book also had some interesting twists that was super fun to read about!
Plus, did I mention she loves Harry Potter? 😉
About the Author
Rachel Lopez is a Respiratory Therapist by day, a Family Coordinator for her church on the weekends, and a writer by night. Rachel lives in Hardin County, KY with her husband and three children. She loves to read, write, and to collect new hobbies. Rachel is the author of a series of books in the Transporter Series: The Water Cave, The Cave of Darkness, and The Fire Cave.
– For those who don’t know you, can you share three words to describe yourself?
Quirky, mischievous, imaginative
– What’s the best thing about being a writer?
There is nothing like being completely engrossed in the world you create. Being a writer makes me want to push myself to be better and learn more.
– Oooo I really like that! How has your spiritual walk influenced your writing?
My writing is largely in part due to my spiritual walk. After discovering some of the less than wholesome literature my own children were reading I desired to create works of Christian material that had unusual elements yet still containted clean, Godly content.
– I could imagine your children enjoyed getting to read your book. 🙂 If you had the ability to jump into any story and live there for a week, what book would you choose?
I would totally live in Hogsmeade close enough to enjoy the view of Hogwarts. Avonlea would be a close second.
– That would be a lot of fun! Thanks so much for chatting with me Rachel! I am thrilled to have you as one of the special guests at the party and can’t wait to chat again real soon.
*Rachel will be chatting from 10:10-10:25 PM EST. Wonder what she is going to talk about?*
You’ll have to stop by the party on December 12th to find out! 😉 (But don’t worry! It’s going to be a lot of fun!)
Before you go, be sure to check out Rachel’s book online!