Are you ready to continue the revealing of the special guests at the upcoming Twelve Writers of Christmas Facebook Party on December 12th!?
I hope so because I am so excited to be introducing the second special guest, Tammy Lash! (Plus, check out that GORGEOUS cover she redesigned for her novel! It’s beautiful.)
About the Author
Tammy Lash lives in Lower Michigan with her husband and her three children. Izzy’s home in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula (Munising) is where she and her family enjoy exploring. Tammy enjoys hiking, kayaking, beach wandering, “hunting” for birch bark and hopes to someday find a porcupine quill. White Wolf and the Ash Princess is her first novel. She is published in Keys for Kids and has been in children’s ministry for over twenty years.
– For those who don’t know you, can you share three words to describe yourself?
Spazzy. Chatty. Shy.
– What’s the best thing about being a writer?
There are so many wonderful things that come with being a writer! My top two things would be the people you meet and the unlimited possibilities you have in story creation. I have a large support system of family and friends, fellow writers and readers. Add with that the fun of discussing with them the things that I write…wow! It’s priceless!
– I love that! I’m so thankful for the support I have as a new writer. It’s definitely priceless! How has your spiritual walk influenced your writing?
I accepted Christ when I was five…near the time when my abuse began. He was an important piece to my survival back then and He remains that way today. I try to have all my stories reflect my relationship with Him.
– I am so thankful for my relationship with Christ too! I hope my stories reflect my relationship with Him as yours did in White Wolf. Speaking of books, if you had the ability to jump into any story and live there for a week, what book would you choose?
Without a doubt, it’d be the New World of part two of my book, White Wolf and the Ash Princess. It would be so-oh-so-cool to see America before it was colonized and full of buildings and people! Traveling across the country by dog sled would be the added bonus.
– Oooo! I totally can’t wait to read that and want to visit you there! 😉 Thanks so much for chatting with me Tammy! I am thrilled to have you as one of the special guests at the party and can’t wait to chat again real soon.
*Tammy will be chatting from 7:50-8:05 PM EST. Wonder what she is going to talk about?*
You’ll have to stop by the party on December 12th to find out! 😉 (But don’t worry! It’s going to be a lot of fun!)
Before you go, be sure to check out Tammy’s book online!