Woo hoo! God’s Grace Blog Tours is kicking off the Dear Author: Letters from a Bookish Fangirl blog tour, and we truly couldn’t be more excited!
From December 2nd through the 14th, bloggers and authors alike are coming together to share about Laura A. Grace’s motivational read through reviews, interviews, and guest posts.
Take a look at the blog tour schedule below as well as RSVP to the Facebook party to join in on all the fun!
About the Book
Think your words might not matter? Think again
Words have the power to change lives, especially when they are used to create meaningful stories. In this collection of letters, bookish fangirl Laura A. Grace addresses topics related to every writer’s journey. From “character conversations,” to embracing one’s unique writing style, to celebrating a release day—there is a letter for every author no matter where they may be in sharing their story with others.
“Dear Author” includes six illustrations by Hannah S.J. Williams.
Blog Tour Schedule
Monday, December 2nd
- Author Interview: The Pen of the Writer
- Book Review: Cobonham
- Book Spotlight: Where Fantasy and Reality Meet
Tuesday, December 3rd
- Guest Post “How an Anime Helped Me Publish (and Market) My Book”: Author E.E. Rawls
- Book Review: BlondeRJ
Wednesday, December 4th
Thursday, December 5th
Friday, December 6th
- Guest Post “Living Chosen Is Through Unconditional Obedience”: Tabitha Caplinger
- Author Interview: Author K.A. Cummins
- Author Interview: Paper Ink & Lizard
Saturday, December 7th
- Book Review: Nor Bid the Stars Farewell
Monday, December 9th
- Book Review & Fun Interview from Pam Halter: Fairies, Fantasy and Faith
- Book Review: Coming Up Roses
- Book Review: Seasons of Humility
Tuesday, December 10th
Wednesday, December 11th
- Video Book Review: Janeen Ippolito
- Book Review & Guest “Embrace Your Inner Fangirl: Three Easy Ways to Support Authors (That Don’t Require Reviewing or Purchasing Books)”: Wounded but Hopeful
Thursday, December 12th
- Book Review: Rand Reviews
Friday, December 13th
Saturday, December 14th
- Book Spotlight on Instagram: Simmeringmind
About the Author
Laura A. Grace had a lifelong dream of getting to know authors behind the covers of her favorite reads. Little did she know that one day she would become an author too! Now an avid book blogger at Unicorn Quester and writer of clean, Christian manga, Laura creatively balances her passions of supporting indie authors and feeding her readers new stories. In between, she wields plastic lightsabers with her children and binge-watches anime with her husband. Join her quest to find wandering unicorns for your favorite authors at unicornquester.com!
Join in the celebration of Laura A. Grace’s debut motivational, Dear Author: Letters form a Bookish Fangirl, on December 5th from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM EST (5:30 PM PST and 6:30 PM MDT)!
Grab your favorite drink and snack and be prepared for a fun time of encouragement, games, and giveaways. (Possibly an exclusive sneak peek to upcoming projects!)