I almost said “Happy Friday,” but I was a little disappointed when I realized it’s only Thursday. LOL!
I mean, who can resist questions like, “You’ve suddenly been turned into a unicorn! What’s one of the first things you want to do?” 😉 Hehe! (Though her answer may surprise you!)
Let’s chat, shall we? But first check out this gorgeous cover for the anthology she’s part of!
About the Anthology
Eleven Tales of Magical, Mysterious, Mythical Doorways!
Step through portals and into adventure as the authors of the Fellowship of Fantasy take you on another journey into fantastic worlds. Travel through time, space, and realities to encounter monsters, mechanical foxes, and the Fates themselves. You’ll fly with dragons, save implausible beasts, and perhaps find your true home. Choose your path wisely, for dangers lurk in the lands beyond.
In the third anthology from the Fellowship of Fantasy, eleven authors promise you journeys into fairy lands hidden within the modern world, futuristic universities, and lands of ancient myth. So what are you waiting for? Cross through our Doorways for the adventure of a lifetime!
Download the ebook at your favorite digital store: https://www.books2read.com/u/bxq70e
– Hi Savannah! I am SO excited to have you on my blog! For those who don’t know you, can you three words to describe yourself?
Introverted. Imaginative. Believer.
– High five, friend, because same here! (Though I’m unsure of how introverted I am.) Let’s talk about unicorns. You’ve suddenly been turned into one! What’s one of the first things you want to do?
CRY. But after I got over the initial surprise, I would probably think it was pretty cool, as long as I had the ability to change human again whenever I wanted or after a specified amount of time. I do not think I’d want to be a unicorn forever, no matter how amazing the perks were. I rather like being human, thank you very much.
– Ah, that’s a good point! I could imagine I would want to return back to being human after a time too. 🙂 I hope you don’t mind, but I have another surprise for you. You’re taking me into the world of your short story, Well of Fate! Woo hoo! Where are you taking me and what are we going to do?
We are headed for the Niflheim, a cold and magical world inspired by Norse mythology. It’s deep winter, so dress warmly. If the river hasn’t frozen, we can travel by longboat but if it has we will have a long hike ahead of us. First, we will have to visit Sandfell, the small village where Astrid the dragon slayer’s daughter lives, as well as the Ironwood Forest that Tosk the squirrel calls home. He will have stories to enthrall us as we make our long journey through the frozen forest. Of course we must stop at Jar Rann and visit Kenna and Baldur (I imagine they are squabbling like usual, but we won’t stay long). They are many other places we could visit, Yggdrasil the legendary tree or the Shore of Corpses hidden beneath it. We could even travel far to the north and visit Odin, the Raven King–although I hear rumors he is busy battling the Frost Giants at present, so we may want to keep to the south for a little while.
– Oh, that is going to be an epic adventure! I hope we meet Tosk along the way too. 😉 Speaking of the cute little guy, what’s in store next for us readers?
At present I am plotting and writing the second and third books in my Neverway Chronicles series (a Christian Fantasy/Allegory/fairy tale inspired series). But I am also trying to plot out the sequel to When Ravens Fall at the same time. The story will center around Tosk, Astrid the dragon slayer’s daughter and Odin’s son, Thor. I suspect there will also be giants and dragons and wolves involved, but as I haven’t written the story I can’t tell you exactly what’s going to happen. The Fates haven’t written the story onto the branches of Yggdrasil yet. I’ll ask them to hurry up though. They sometimes listen.
– Oh. Man. I can’t wait to get my hands on these stories! It sounds so fun! Thanks so much for chatting with me today Savannah and perking up my Thursday morning. 🙂
About the Author
Savannah Jezowski lives in a drafty farmhouse in Amish country with her Knight in Shining Armor, a wee warrior princess, and two English Springer Spaniels. She is the author of When Ravens Fall and The Neverway Chronicles. Her work has been published in Ray Gun Revival, Mindflights and in the student publication of Fountains at Pensacola Christian College. She is also a featured author in Five Enchanted Roses from Rooglewood Press and Mythical Doorways from Fellowship of Fantasy. She likes books, faeries, writing hats and having tea with her imaginary friends.
Fellowship of Fantasy is celebrating their third short story anthology release, Mythical Doorways!
Whether they open onto new worlds or just new opportunities, doorways allow us to step through and uncover great adventures, discoveries, and risks.
Where will these Mythical Doorways take you?
Grab your favorite drink and snack on March 29th at 8 PM EST (7 PM CST and 5 PM PST) and be prepared for a fun time of chatting with multiple authors, games, and giveaways!
The Fellowship of Fantasy and Deep Magic E-Zine have joined together to offer you an awesome paperback giveaway! Dive into eleven new worlds by entering to win a paperback of Mythical Doorways! (US only.)
About Deep Magic E-Zine: The name Deep Magic pays homage to C.S. Lewis’s The Chronicles of Narnia. Deep Magic is a quarterly e-zine dedicated to creating a safe place for minds to wander in the worlds and universe of SFF. We want all who visit to feel welcome and confident that they will encounter professionally written fiction of the highest quality that is safe for all to read.
Click here for more information: http://deepmagic.co/giveaway-fun/
>>> Entry-Form <<<
Blog Tour Schedule
Tuesday, March 27th
- Author Spotlight: A. J. Bakke – Kandi J Wyatt—Where Fantasy and Reality Meet
- Interview: Katy Huth Jones – Dragonpen Press
- Interview: Laurie Lucking – Fearless Words in Fantasy Worlds
- Book Spotlight – Antrim Cycle
- Author Spotlight: Bokerah Brumley – Life is a Four-Letter Word: Encouragement for the Journey
- Book Spotlight – Deeply Shallow
- Book Review – Blooming with Books
- Review & Interview: Lauren Lynch — Fairies, Fantasy, and Faith
Wednesday, March 28th
- Book Spotlight – Dolphin18cb
- Interview: Arthur Daigle – Heather Hadyen – Author of Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Review & Author Spotlight: H.L. Burke – Reality Reflected
- Interview: D.G. Driver – So Few Books
- Interview: H.L. Burke – Keturah’s Korner
- Interview: Bokerah Bromley – Supervise SF
Thursday, March 29th