I’m accidentally getting my post up a little late today, but I am SO excited for this interview!
I had the incredible privilege to chat with a space elf Prince! *squeals*
Come meet Eldaren and see what his average day looks like as well as what he feels are his three best attributes.
About the Book
The elves have come down from the sky in their ships, their countenances full of light and their bodies, power. But they rule over us humans with iron fists, and without mercy.
Vampires stalk the streets, lurking in shadows and the cover of darkness. Their lust for blood is never sated, and the nights are filled with the screams of their victims.
I’m just a street rat, a trash picker. I didn’t expect him to choose me. The Prince of Elves could have anyone, so why me?
Even as my heart sings at the elf’s close proximity, I still love the boy who left me, disappearing into the city’s corrupt underworld. I don’t even know if he’s still alive.
Stars reign. Rebellion brews. And with my already uncertain future disintegrating into chaos, I don’t know who to turn to, or who to trust.
– Hi Eldaren! I am SO excited to be chatting with you! *squeals* *coughs* Excuse me, Eldaren, I’m just very grateful to even be able to ask you a few questions. It means so much for you to take time out of your busy schedule to meet with me! What’s the average day like for a Elf Prince such as yourself?
Eldaren: Thank you for taking the time to interview me. It pleases me to know that some humans give me the respect I deserve, as an elven prince and ruler of this planet.
My average day is typically filled with meetings, studying human culture, and passing laws for destructive humans. I also physically train as often as I’m able.
– Of course! You are a prince after all. 😉 Now I understand you have A LOT on your plate to help Liberty be a better and safer place. What is one thing you hope to clean up or do quickly to accomplish that in Liberty?
Eldaren: I’d like to find more human magic users. Their magic is more effective when it comes to healing Earth; I suspect because they’re natives to Earth. But they are far and few between, so as elves, we do what we can to keep the water clean and are actively planting more trees and other vegetation.
– I hope you can find some more human magic users! I think it’s amazing what you’re doing. 🙂 Though this is a little off topic, I would love to ask you a question about Stella if you don’t mind? She seems really awesome to hangout with and talk to. 🙂 If you could get to know her better by taking her out on a date or an outing, what would you do? Where would you go?
Eldaren: Yes, she really is something, isn’t she? She is a joy to … what is this hangout that you speak of? *looks in a dictionary* Ah. ‘hangout.’ I see. Yes. I enjoying hanging out with Stella, and I enjoy talking to her. I like everything about Stella, and I think I’d enjoy being just about anywhere and doing anything, as long as she was with me.
– That is very very very sweet, Eldaren. Before we go, I want you to know Eldaren that I’m cheering for you concerning certain matters of someone’s heart! And in case that certain someone reads this, my question for you is this: What do you feel are three of your best attributes?
Eldaren: As far as my attributes go, I have far more than three. But I suppose I shall only give you three since that is what you asked. I am honest, hard-working, and generous.
– Hehe! I would say those three describe you very well. <3 Thank you again Eldaren for your time! Remember I’m cheering for you!
Eldaren: Thank you, Laura. I am glad to find that some of you humans are rational in matters like this. I wish Stella would see she is the right one for me. Maybe you should talk to her.
– I can always try! 😉
About the Author
Kara Jaynes is a fantasy and children’s book author. She loves rainy days, long walks, and fairy tales. She’s been writing since she was very young, and has more stories in her head than she could possibly write.
Blog Tour Schedule
Monday, June 3rd
Tuesday, June 4th
- Storyteller Princess: Book Review Spotlight
Wednesday, June 5th
- She Hearts Fiction: Guest Post on Vampires
Thursday, June 6th
- Between the Lines: Guest Post on Seattle, Washington
Friday, June 7th
- Cobonham: Book Review
Saturday, June 8th
Sunday, June 9th
Monday, June 10th
- Kandi J Wyatt, where fantasy and reality meet: Book Review & Character Interview with Sol
- J.L. Mbewe: Book Spotlight
Tuesday, June 11th
- The Book Sprite: Guest Post about Overcoming Prejudice
Wednesday, June 12th
- Urban Fantasy Investigations: Author Interview
- The Hero’s Tale: Book Review
- Stars Descend Facebook Party
Thursday, June 13th
- Unicorn Quester: Character Interview with Eldaren <— You are here!
Friday, June 14th
- Betwixt the Pages: Book Review
- Sarah Ashwood: Character Interview with Stella
- Unicorn Quester: Video Review
Saturday, June 15th
- Unicorn Quester: Blog Tour Wrap-Up